Strengthened modular tower composed of four square truss sections (300 x 300 mm) and designed to lift up to 400 kg (881.95 lb) to a maximum of 7 meters (22'11.59").
TMD-543 is equipped with a BULL500/2 brake winch (with two crank handles) and automatic braking system. Load remains in position whenever the handle is released. This reinforced winch is certified for a maximum pulling load of 1.700 kg (3747.86 lb) and a maximum lifting load of 500 kg (1102.31 lb) (Standards: VBG 8/10.93 and 2006/42/EC).
This tower has an easy and quick assembly, thanks to its hinge set; this structure can be assembled laying on the floor (horizontally). Once the tower is already assembled, with just thehelp of the hoist and without any extra effort, the load can be hoisted into position.
MODULAR MAST SECTION
This structure is made out of four reinforced square sections of 300 mm x 300 mm (11.81" x 11.81") (Ø50 x 2.5 mm / Ø1.97 x 0.10") made with extruded aluminium (Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6, according to norm UNE-EN 573): two 1-m (3'3.37") section, one 2-m (6'6.74") section and one 3-m (9'10.11") section. All sections are fitted with inner braces to avoid bending and deformations. The different sections are joined together by conical couplers male/female with spigots and safety “R”-springs (UTR-02 Coupling system), which guarantee maximum safety and resistance allowing a fast and easy set up. Due to its modular design, these towers can be assembled with different truss lengths. Contact technical department for further information.
The TMD-543 tower is equipped with a three-sided sleeve block, Ref. CRR-543, made in steel (ST52-3, DIN-2393) and finished with baked on powder coating in textured, non-scratch, anthracite grey paint, specially made for outdoors. The sleeve block has the function of connecting the rigging truss to the tower. It is guided through the truss mast by eight nylon rollers for a smooth sliding.
With the following adapters this tower can be used with these rigging trusses
(Note: Adapters not included):
Ref. 543-ATQ for square truss 300 x 300 mm (11.81 x 11.81")
Ref. 543-ATR for rectangular truss 660 x 400 mm (2'1.98" x 1'3.75")
Ref. 543-ATA/500 for stackable truss 500 x 500 mm (1'7.69" x 1'7.69")
The compact base, manufactured in reinforced steel and finished in a textured powder coating (Epoxy) in order to prevent rusting problems; it is equipped with:
- Five heavy duty, swivel castors (Ø 100 mm / 3.94"), ref. RDA-08, to make its handling and moving much easier.
- Four long outriggers, manufactured with reinforced steel, are provided with four leveller screw jacks with aluminium spin handles (ergonomic design) and double thread and speed, to facilitate the levelling task. Their non-slip foot plates ensure a perfect adjustment of the tower to the any surface.
Note: Aluminium stabilizing braces on request (Not included)
These towers are equipped with a special Zip/Trigger safety system: mast sections have welding mounting plates with slots thanks to which, in the extreme case of wire/chain breakage, the safety trigger placed at the sleeve block, would automatically slide into one of the slots, blocking the sections in place, avoiding any displacement.
The TMD-543 modular tower complies with current safety standards: BGV C1 2006/42/EC, DIN 56921-11, DIN 4113-2 guaranteeing maximum safety and resistance, complying with the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift heavy loads.
1. Double-handle winch with an automatic brake system and two-speeds, to ease handling and guarantee a maximum security.
2. Steel wire, 6 mm (0.24") thick, anti-torsion, specially made for lifting heavy loads (DIN 3060).
3. Double re-send wire.
4. Steel made, three-sided sleeve block, baked on powder coating in textured, non-scratch, anthracite grey paint.
5. The rollers, to guide the tower sections into the sleeveblock, are made with nylon so that the towers slide perfectly into place and thus protecting the trusses.
6. Compact base: 98 x 57 cm (3'2.58" x 1'10.44") (including the two-handle winch).
7. Trigger safety system in order to assure the load in the unlikely case of wire breakage.
8. Pulleys with ball bearings for the wire to go through.
9. Base fitted with five swivel heavy-duty casters (Ø 100 mm / 3.94").
10. Double lock and speed, screw jack levellers with aluminium spin handles and rubber injected discs to ensure a perfect surface adjustment.
11. Two meter aluminium braces with aluminium couplers to stabilise and reinforce the structure.
12. Mounted hinge-set for a practical and quick lifting and dismantling of the tower.
13. Spirit level for an accurate vertical adjustment of the tower.
14. Two extra double lock screw jack levellers, on the base to avoid any movement.