These three professional ceiling speakers are designed to offer a professional solution to contractors on a budget. They are all suited for small audio installations like retail stores and small rooms.
They feature a low weight, quick installation system and clean design for a perfect integration. In order to ensure a long lifetime, they are made of strong ABS plastic which protects them from heat.
- Ceiling speakers with full range woofer.
- Suitable for high impedance (100 V) voltage line installations.
- High resistance ABS housing with metal grille.
- Easy, fast and safe fastening system.
- Type: Full range ceiling speakers.
- Elements: 6” woofer.
- Power taps (100 V line): 6 W (1k6 ?) / 3 W ( 3k3 ?).
- (*) Power taps (70 V line): 3 W (1k6 ?) / 1.5 W ( 3k2 ?).
- Frequency response: 110 Hz - 18 kHz.
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88 dB.
- Max SPL: 95 dB.
- RAL colour code: RAL 9016.
- Material (housing): ABS plastic.
- Material (grille): Powder coated iron mesh.
- Mounting dimensions (Ø x D): 200 x 30 mm (max ceiling thickness).
- Dimensions (Ø x D): Ø 230 x 80 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 kg.