Availability date: 01/01/1970
MINI HEADPHONES STUDIO-QUALITY LIVE HEADPHONES
AUDIX's new A10 and A10X headphones are designed to deliver studio-quality reproduction but are applicable to live performance sound monitoring or critical listening, delivering exceptional stereo imaging and consistent isolation from outside sound.
The A10 and A10X feature a low-mass dynamic voice coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm that delivers ten octaves of frequency response with extremely precise phase coherence.
The balanced sound signal of these live headphones allows for hours of fatigue-free listening.
• 10mm dynamic driver with titanium alloy diaphragm for high output and low distortion
• Linear bass, clear and articulate mids and smooth highs
• Optimized silicone suspension tips (sizes S, M, L) for a perfect seal and high insulation
• Gold plated MMCX connectors allow 360 degree rotation for perfect positioning
• Reinforced wire wrap near connector holds earpiece confidently in place (jump-proof)
• Premium silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable with a soft, durable insulation and a gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) jack.
• Protective carrying case
• Detachable 1.5m cable
• 3 Pairs (small, medium and large) of silicone suspension tips.
A10 and A10X earphones fit securely thanks to their malleable fixation wire
NOISE ISOLATION POLAR PATTERN
Noise Isolation is the measure of the levels of attenuation of outside sound achieved with A10 and A10X earphones that have been correctly placed in the ear canals with the appropriate silicone ear tips.
The noise-isolating polar pattern of the AUDIX live headphones illustrates how the attenuation of the A10 and A10X headphones varies as a function of both the frequency and the direction of the sound source.
In general, lower frequencies will be less attenuated than higher frequencies, and sound sources coming from the sides of the head are less attenuated than those coming from the front or back.
• Operating principle: Dynamic with moving coil
• Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): A10 105 dB SPL / mW - A10x:107 dB / mW
• Frequency response: Model A10: 18 Hz - 19 kHz - Mode A10x: 10 to 19 kHz
• Impedance: 35 ohms
• Noise isolation * 25 dB at 1 kHz (* See noise isolation polar pattern)
• Driver size 10mm
• Titanium alloy diaphragm
• Neodymium magnet
• Crystal clear, form-fitting, ventilated polycarbonate shell
• MMCX connectors, 3.5 mm (1/8 in.)
• 1.5 m MMCX detachable, braided, oxygen-free copper, 40 μin silver film
NOTE Audix live headphones do not contain any active noise reduction system and are not designed to be used as a hearing protection device.
No customer comments for the moment.