- Maximum Height: 6,50 m
- Maximum Load: 380 kg
- Minimum Load: 20 kg
- Net Weight: 231 kg
- Loading Height: 34 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 580 x 710 x 1980 mm
- Material: Aluminium & Steel
- Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6
- Welding Process: TIG/MIG
- Complies with: BGV C1 , 2006/42/EC , DIN 56921-11 , DIN 4113-1
Lifting towers developed for loading heavy weights at a great height. Its user friendly, compact design and great resistance, make the ULK Lift an ideal complement for any kind of event.
ULK 650XL is equipped with three safety systems to guarantee maximum reliability and resistance:
1.- It is provided with a BULL500/2 hand winch with automatic braking system. Load remains in position whenever the handle is released.
2.- ASB System (Automatic Safety Brake): Consisting of safety knobs with 3 settings that once put into either the “block”, “lift” or “free” position leave both hands free to lift the load. In the extreme case of cable brakeage the safety bolt slides into the holes in the mast profiles immediately blocking the load in position.
3.- IPB System (Internal Pendular Brake): Consists of an internal pendulum system that is automatically activated on each mast section if they were to suddenly fall which can be easily unblocked by a safety latch on each profile.
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process our ULK Towers are equipped with a BULL500/2 hand winch (provided with two crank handles) with automatic brakeing system, which stops the load at the desired height when the handles are released. This winch is certified for a maximum lifting load of 500 kg (1102.31 lb) and a maximum pulling load of 1,700 kg (3747.86 lb) (In compliance with standards: BGV C1 and 2006/42/EC). BULL500/2 brake winch, specially designed for lifting heavy loads, is provided with two detachable crank handles to prevent any manipulation during the event and to offer easy and convenient transport and storage.
- Lifting Tower made out of extruded aluminium sections (Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6 in accordance with standards UN-EN573/UNE-EN 12020-2). These sturdy sections are extended by means of pulleys with ball bearing and an anti-torsion Ø6 mm galvanized steel wire (Construction: 7x19+0), specially manufactured for lifting heavy loads, 2150 Kg (4739.94 lb) resistance (DIN 3060).
- ULK Lifts are fitted with detachable steel forks (760 x 50 x 50 mm / 2'5.92" x 1.97" x 1.97") ref. HR-02, and has a loading height of 34cm (1'1.38") from the floor which makes its loading effortless.
- The forks have been manufactured with a special reversible design so you can fix the forks at two different heights, gaining more height when fully extended. The forks also have 2 width positions to adjust to all trussing types.
- Compact base (710 x 580 mm / 2'3.95" x 1'10.83") manufactured in sturdy steel (ST52-3 DIN-2393) and finished in a textured, black, anti-scratch powder coating (Epoxy) special for outdoor use (preventing rusting problems). It is provided with a spirit level, for a proper vertical adjustment of the tower and four heavy-duty swivel castors (Ø100 mm / 3.94"), for easy handling. The sturdy base is specially designed so that these lifts can be used in conjunction with forklift trucks. Its four detachable outriggers, manufactured with reinforced steel, are provided with four heavy-duty swivel castors (Ø 100 mm / 3.94") which make it easy to manoeuvre. Outriggers come complete with leveller screw jacks that have reinforced spin handles (ergonomic design) with double thread and speed which facilitates the levelling task. Their non-slip foot plates (Ø 150 mm / 5.91") ensure a perfect adjustment of the tower to the floor surface. The base is also provided with steel mast braces for greater lift stability and also to protect the aluminium mast sections when the lift is being transported in the horizontal position.
- In order to ease its horizontal moving and its loading in vehicles, the ULK Towers have four heavy-duty wheels (Ø 200 mm / 7.87"), two of them found on the base and another two castors under the brake winch which also protect the winch against damage. ULK Lifts are supplied with a quick acting sling to block the lift sections and guarantee safe handling.
- Practical adaptor for a quick and secure flying of Line Array systems using ULK lifting towers. It is easily fitted on to the forks for an easy and reliable Line Array installation.
- Practical adaptor to fit trusses to ULK lifting towers.
- Its swivel design allows you to position the truss at any angle, offering professionals multiple configurations.
- ULK Lifts comply with current safety standards: BGV C1, 2006/42/EC, DIN 56921-11, DIN 4113-1 guaranteeing maximum safety and resistance, complying with the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift audio equipment. Thanks to its easy handling and its simple and quick assembly, ULK Lift can be considered as one of the most convenient and functional lifts on the market.
Note: For outdoor assemblies, the tower must be secured with slings, wires, rope etc. to avoid movement caused by windy conditions and guarantee maximum stability.
IMPORTANT: THE LIFT IS NOT TO BE USED AS A HOIST FOR LIFTING, SUPPORTING OR TRANSPORTING PEOPLE.
- MAXIMUM HEIGHT: 6.5 m (21' 3.91")
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 380 KG (837.76 lb)
PRODUCT MANUFACTURED IN E.U.