The CS series includes three column speakers designed for audio diffusion in churches, train stations and almost any other places where a clear understanding of announcement is essential, even with a large audio dispersion.
The three models can be installed in any 100 V Line installations. They all include a power tap selector to adjust output to installation requirements. Made of aluminium, they feature an elevate IP range (IP 66) which increases possibilities, as they are also suitable for outdoor applications.
- Column speakers with a large audio diffusion.
- Designed for a clear understanding of announcement.
- Suitable for high impedance (100 V) voltage line installations.
- Especially adequate for churches, train stations and colleges.
- Elevate IP range (66) for outdoor use.
- Type: Column speaker.
- Elements: 10 x 2” woofer (full range) + 1” TWT.
- Power taps (100 V line): 30 W (333 ?) / 15 W (666 ?) / 7.5 W (1k3 ?).
- (*) Power taps (70 V Line): 15 W (326 ?) / 7.5 W (653 ?) / 3.75 W (1k3 ?).
- Frequency response: 180 Hz – 18 kHz.
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 91 dB.
- Max. SPL.: 105 dB.
- Dispersion (H/V): 165°/55°.
- IP range: IP 66.
- RAL colour code: 9010.
- Material (housing): Aluminium.
- Material (grille): Aluminium.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 721 x 75 x 70 mm.
- Weight: 3.1 kg.